Your cart is currently empty!
Hot Cacao Drink Recipe
- For a rich cup of Hot Chocolate the healthy way, there are many recipes. This is our simple recipe.
- Prepare in a cup or saucepan. Boil water and let cool a bit. (80 degrees Centigrade is optimal)
- Mix in Cacao Powder. This is where the amount is up to you. Start with one teaspoon per cup and add more if you wish for a richer Cacao drink.
- Add sweetener to taste. Maple syrup, Coconut sugar, or Honey are the “healthiest” options we have found.
- Add other powders as desired. Maca, Cardamom, and medicinal Mushrooms are some of our favourites.
- Add Vanilla, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, or other spices as desired.
- For “milk” we use Hemp hearts. Blend with water. No need to sieve if you don’t mind a bit of texture.
- Otherwise, Coconut milk, Almond mylk, Cashew mylk, or Hazelnut are lovely alternatives.
- Stir and enjoy!